Thorn Lawn & Sod is now offering a complete Turf Management program that applies seven yearly applications for proper lawn care. *Centipede grass only has FIVE yearly applications.
Thorn Lawn & Sod Turf Management Program
1. Feb 11th – Preemergent –Prevents summer weeds such as crabgrass.
2. April 15th – Fungicide –This application is very important to help prevent patch disease common during late spring
3. April 22nd – Starter Fertilizer – Provides Phosphorus for root growth.
4. May 20th – Fertilizer/Insecticide – Provides essential nitrogen for top growth and color, and controls grubs and mole crickets.
5. June 24th – Expo Fertilizer – Provides nitrogen and potassium.
6. Aug 12th – Fretilizer – Produces green color without flushing top growth late in the season.
7. Oct 14th – Preemergent – Prevents Winter weeds such as poa annnua, henbit, common chickweed, etc.